Tuesday 9 April 2013

Confidence and getting older

I always describe myself as shy especially when meeting new people, this is starting to be a lie.
I can't believe how much I've changed, how far I've come in myself in the last few months. Compared to six months ago I'm a completely different person. I once wouldn't talk to shop assistants in a shop because I'd get nervous and tongue tied. Now I chatter away for ages and I get on with everybody. I'm friendly and bubbly and people think I'm a really confident self happy person. It's amazing but I've grown into the sort of person I always wanted to be. I'm comfortable in myself now. :-) It's a nice feeling.

I'm going to be 20 in May. I'm old! That's my first thought, damn it, but I'm also a woman and I am really branching off into life now. I like myself, I like all my friends and family, and I like my new blossoming relationship. So far this year is looking good. :-) I am actually looking forward to my birthday and leaving youth and teenage years behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment