Tuesday 9 April 2013

Wicca: New Tarot cards

I got my new deck of Tarot cards this morning. :-)
They still don't feel right. Damn it I want my cards back.
I've taken my mothers original deck, and despite the smell of age in them they still dont say anything to me. I need my original deck, or I need one that calls to me. I'm not seeing anything at all. :-(

So I've done a few readings on the new cards, they have been better in all fairness, but I know I need a stronger sight than this. I'm making my own major arcana, these cards should work better.

I did a reading for myself and said a name in my mind over and over as I shuffled, and drew out the cards. It wasn't to my liking...The Tower was the most vibrant card-Destruction, ending. Our friendship is destined to come to end, there is a two year pattern I've seen. It's coming up to the hitch where we have naturally drifted in the past. I don't want this, but I can't see a way to stop what seems to be so rapidly spiraling out of my control. I've seen it in the cards and I've felt it for weeks, some things are out of my control.

No comments:

Post a Comment