Monday 16 December 2013

my book, some thoughts.

Sometimes it takes losing focus to remember what you were looking at in the first place. Sometimes the person to listen to is the person you're not brave enough to be. ....

I had a moment of Grace inspiration. I'm not ashamed to say I missed you girl.
You know I have let myself down, not just with a few decisions, but with my neglect of what is essentially my soul, my essence. I said a year ago that I could do anything, I jumped out of a plane. I jumped out of the sky 13,000 feet high, that was my moment of flying, the closest sensation to wings that I'll ever have. I jumped out of plane, when I was told that it was nothing but a dream that wouldn't come true. I can do whatever the hell I want.

I'm not settling,
I won't forget.
I will publish my book. I will make myself an author who people recognise.

No comments:

Post a Comment