Monday 3 February 2014

Life is passing me by. poem


I smashed my watch, but times still ticking on
Why? I ask, Why do you drag me along?
My finger tips are bleeding, from trying to hold on
I've grown so depressed, yet I've forgotten how to cry
my heart is slowly beating on, and life...
Life is passing me by. Yes that's right
Life is passing me by.

I remember the night we sang with the engine
humming along the road,
do you remember? You forgot the words,
so I reminded you that we're all dying
and Time won't keep our love alive.
Life is passing us by. Yes that's right
Life is passing us by.

In a cage or out of it,
makes no difference to me
don't you see?
the sands have ran down the other side
Life has passed me by,
no time,
Life has passed me by.
that's right.
Life has passed me by.

No comments:

Post a Comment