Sunday 19 July 2015

Writing.

I've been a writer for as long as I can remember. It's all I've ever wanted to do, write stories. The reason why I write is because there's so much in my imagination that if I didn't get it out I'd go crazy.
I also like the control writing a story gives you, in a mortal life there's only so much we have control over, but as a writer you can accomplish anything, become anyone.

As time went on writing became more for me, it became a doorway, that if opened could lead to a different life, I mean that literally. The hope to achieve a different lifestyle to the one I was born in has gradually become an obsession. I feel certain that this area of my life, so significant to who I am is the key. I can't have this imagination, these ideas, this need to write, for nothing. People in movies talk about their destiny's, they walk along a road certain of their fate because they believe they know what their destiny is. I have that belief. Most people would say I'm setting myself up for a big fall back to reality. I disagree. I know I will conquer this.

I remind myself all the time... It's all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment