Saturday 7 December 2013

Stay Anyway. Poem/song

 
Stay Anyway
 
I'll give you all my broken heart beats
though they don't sound the same
I'll give you every breath I take
though I think you'd stay anyway.
I think you'll stay anyway.
 
I'll give you all my real smiles
I'll walk with you for miles and miles
though my feet may bleed
I'll give you my everything
Give up my every need
though I think you'd stay with me anyway
I think you'll stay with me anyway
 
I'll do anything you need me to
I'd even run away with you
and leave my life behind
I'd say a thousand goodbyes,
so long as they're not to you.
But I think you might do the same anyway
I think you would do the same anyway
 
I'll give you all my broken heart beats
you don't have to do the same
I'll give you every breath I take
though I think you'll stay anyway
yes, you'll stay anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment