Wednesday 28 May 2014

Song: Can't stop thinking about you

Song attempt:
Can't Stop Thinking About You

Yes I know baby it's late,
and I don't really know what to say
just that since you kissed me goodnight
I can't stop my heart beating slow
as if it might stop, don't you know?
Don't you know?
I can't stop thinking about you,
I've just been thinking about you,
I can't stop thinking about you.

I've got a one track mind
and your the train I've jumped on
I don't know what you've got
but its holding me strong
yes it's crazy, I don't really have much to say
just that I can't stop thinking about you,
It's my new favourite thing,
just thinking about you,
can't you feel it?
I can't stop thinking about you

This fascination I've got
do I call it love, or is just lust?
I don't know what,
I just know that you're on my mind
day and night
I just wanted to tell you,
I've been thinking about you,
all I ever seem to do
is think about you
can't stop thinking about you

No comments:

Post a Comment