Sunday 18 August 2013

One of those feelings again



Having one of my weird feelings again. I don't know what's up. I keep feeling like something's coming, maybe I'm just restless. I have two friends abroad but they're updating regularly. My family is at a settled point as far as I can tell. Truth is I missed a pill from my packet for the first time in my life, it completely threw me into a panic. It's fine! I checked it out, there's nothing to worry about but the mere fact I'd missed one freaked me out. It must have been my injured foot and all the tablets I was taking I guess it just skipped my mind when I slept before my alarm but there's no excuse. With this feeling reeling in my head then having a minor fright like that did not help.

I feel like something's coming, like I can smell the rain of a storm before it comes crashing down. I will be drawing the cards later but they're not with me. Idiot. I had them with me all the time a few months ago but I haven't needed them in a while, they're at home and I feel like that's where I should be. Maybe that's it. Maybe my subconscious is feeling homesick, perhaps I should go back and just take a couple of days to remember my room and my four walls that I started my book in. I'm just so restless, I need to breathe and I have that suffocation feeling again.

I'm going to go home, I'm going to spend some time with my pumpkins and draw a circle in my room. A proper circle. I have a few things I've been meaning to go through, and some feelings I need to put to rest I guess you could say. Then I'll hopefully have cleared my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment