Tuesday 18 March 2014

Cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all.

I just feel like saying, a lot of people do things (boringly average &/or extreme) for attention, and I don't agree with this but you let them get on with it because at the end of the day its not a big deal to you. But you know I would 100% do crazy/extreme/fun/challenging things in the name of charity...I did do a skydive, I will do the three peak challenge next, I would do a nude calendar or a bikini carwash with other women. It's about shock and wow-factor and fun when it comes to raising spirits. Putting things down no matter how small or insignificant makes you seem small, and I ask, what have you done to show support? Because it's never enough, but I wouldn't put it down. By belittling peoples contributions you become as vile and awful as the disease that is taking down our human race. We should support each other. My mother taught me: If you cant say anything nice, don't say anything at all...and I think you could do with learning the same lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment