Thursday 6 March 2014

Talking to Pidgin.


Sometimes all you need is a friend. Someone you can vent everything out to and know they're on your side and will nod and sympathise. Make the odd joke and laugh to disperse tension, someone who you're comfortable enough with to tell everything to. When a dozen things are getting on top of your shoulders it's nice to slip a few things off. I never thought we'd be this close when we first met,  but this bond is one of the best things I have in my life. Nights like this make up for any failures or low points. Female friends are easy to make and keep when you're single and dislike men, its easy to bond, but real girl friendships take effort to last when men come into the equation. I really appreciate talking so much stuff out. There's not many people I'm this honest with. Love you Pidgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment