Tuesday 7 May 2013

I can't be alone with you

don't know what you did,
don't understand this need,
but I know I can't be alone with you,
without needing you, needing you that way.
It might kill me one day, because I let myself fall
but it's worth it, just to experience it all
I can't keep my eyes off yours even when mine are closed
they see you everywhere I go
I can't keep my hands off you, can't stop thinking your name
damn it I just can't be alone with you
without wanting you that way,
It's killing me, I've let myself fall
but it's worse, so much worse when I'm alone with you
can't get you from my thoughts,
your like a drug I'm trying to resist
you're like a cigarette when you've had a few drinks
you've pushed me to the edge and I can't hold on
I can't be alone with you.
I want you everyday, I want you everyway,
Can't say it doesn't matter, because it matters to me
I want you to want me
Why is it you that I want? I can't imagine feeling this again
I crave your company everyday, I want you to want me the same
I don't want that with anyone else, I only crave the feeling I get from you
it's like a war, fighting a cause I can't win,
I need you that way, I need to sin
I can't be alone with you
without wanting you that way
giving away my virtue had a price to pay
I can't stop wanting you that way


No comments:

Post a Comment